To proclaim to the world by all means that the kingdom of God and His Christ is here. Matthew 3:17 Mark 1: 14-15.
To impact people to discover the will and purpose of God for their life by living in Christ Ephesians 1:4-10.
Anchor Scripture: 2Corinthian 3:4-6 And such trust have we through Christ to God ward. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves, but our sufficiency is of God. Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
- We believe in the doctrine of trinity, that is, God the father(Yahweh), God the son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
- We belief in the deity of Jesus as the only begotten son of God. We believe in His birth by Virgin Mary which makes Him the son of God. We believe in his substitutionary death for all men, His resurrection and his second coming to establish a millennium reign here on earth.
- Salvation: we believe that all men have carnal or sinful nature, it is the work of jesus christon the cross only that can redeem man from the power of sin. This grace of salvation is available to all that will receive it.
- We believe in the existence of the third person of the trinity in the person of the Holy Spirit and His dwelling and interaction with man. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the power of the fruit and the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- The church: We believe the church is the eternal and universal body of Christ consisting of all those who have accepted the complete work of Jesus Christ on the cross and resurrection from the dead. We believe in the word of God that commanded that we should not forsake the assembly of believers of Jesus Christ for the purpose of edification, evangelism and occupation.
- The Bible: We believe in Holy Scripture as the inspired word of God. It is the revelation of Gods will for mankind. It is the absolute authority to govern the affairs of men and the world as whole.
- Stewardship: We believe that the life of a man and all his resources belong to God. We believe that tithing and giving is a measure of obedience to the scriptural principles of stewardship
- Water Baptism: We believe in the doctrine of water baptism by immersion in obedience to the word of God.Water baptism is a public profession of our faith in Christ
- Evangelism: We believe is compulsory and even mandatory for every follower of Jesus Christ. We believe each person is first to evangelize in their homes and neighbourhood, then all part of the world as the Holy Spirit leads them.
- Worship and prayer: We believe in the worship of the lord through singing with various kinds of instruments, clapping and lifting of hands. We believe in the authority of believe to ask freely of the lord for our needs and even intercede for others.
- Body ministry: We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to the church body through the anointing of oil by the elders of the church
- Holy communion: We believe in the Holy Communion as the body and blood of Jesus Christ and we partake of it as often as we can as commanded by our lord Jesus Christ
- Priesthood of the Believer: We believe every believer has relationship and purpose in the lord. Every believer has immediate access to the Throne of Grace through the blood and name of Jesus Christ and has the ability to manifest the power of the Lord Jesus Christ in the ministry.
- Commitment to Israel: We believe in the promises of God to Abraham and children (Israelites), we believe that this is an eternal covenant between God and the seed of Abraham to which God is faithful.
- Marriage: We believe in the ordinance of God that allows the marriage between a man and a woman and to bring forth Godly seeds.
- Rapture: We believe in the doctrine of the second coming of our lord Jesus Christ which at a stage will mark by the catching up saint with the sky to meet with Him. (Thessalonians 4:16-17).
Prayer meeting: Holds 11:00 am-12:00 pm.It a time where we come to pray in agreement with
Treasure search; This is a time where we fellowship together to study the word of God, ask questions, and give insight to the issues of life, using the bible as our manual. It holds between the hours of 6:00 -7:30 pm. The revelation of the word is priceless and cannot be compared to any earthly jewel .or material. It’s a time worth spending with God.
Sunday school holds 8:15 to 8:45
Time of refreshing; Holds 9:00 to 11:30
Worship the King
This holds every last Sunday of the month; it’s a time where churches from every denomination and people from all around the world comes together to worship.
Outreach (Good news project)
This holds every third Saturday of the month, it’s a time where the church go to different places as the Holy Spirit guides us to preach the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ, and win lost souls to the kingdom of heaven. We also take along with us items like food, clothings and other things that would be of importance to them, in other to be a blessing to them as God instruct us to do.
We also help in community service, like providing water source (Bore holes), Building of churches, schools, health centres, good roads...etc.
We also get support from people, organisations.
Commitment to Israel
We pray and support Israel because the bible commands us to do so. Everything Christians do must be based upon the biblical text. We also pray for the end time revival or outpouring of the latter times of the Holy Spirit upon the church.
Why Christians should support Israel
- In Genesis 12:3 ‘’And I will bless them that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee; and in the shall all families of the earth be blessed’’. History has confirmed this to be true.
- In Psalm 122:6 ‘’Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, they shall prosper that loveth the’’ God is not a man that should lie; neither the son of man that he should repent: has he said, and shall he not do? Or has he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19.
- The nation Israel was created by an act of God unlike other nations found by men. Genesis 12:1-3, 15:1-21 ,17:4-8, 22:15-18, 26:1-5
- Romans 15:27
- The Ancient Landmark